Monday 28 May 2007

I finally spent my contest winnings! I had a big order of glass arrive on Friday, along with some silver leaf and dichroic glass. Lots of colours I haven't tried before, I'm excited to use it and get new combos and reactions.



Isn't it PRETTY! - You can click on this one for a bigger image.


I've been working with dark ivory and seeing what reactions happen with different colours. The little 'blue and white' bead came about from laying a twisty of copper green, intense black and white on an ivory base bead. The blue must be from the copper, it's very pretty, I'm calling it IO


These are some others, playing about with dots and stringers. I found the really sweet spot in the flame on Friday where I could lay the stringer just how I wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment