Wednesday 16 May 2007

I have to say having a bulk tank is wonderful - what a difference to the little cannisters. I have no idea how much I'm using or how soon it's going to run out, but I do like it. One thing I've noticed is that my moretti black is getting some smearing on the surface, not sure if that is due to the excess heat or what. I'd like to try some Vetrofond next as I hear it's better. In the meantime I think I'll try etching some of the black beads, I'm sure they'll look quite nice.

Today I had a breakthrough! I read a tutorial on how to make twisties that helped me no end. Until now my twisties have been about four or five inches long, I can now make them 12+ inches in length! And also I've been trying the wigwag twisties that seem very popular at the minute, here's a picture of a regular and a wigwag. I think if you click on the picture you'll see a bigger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment