Thursday 3 July 2008

I'm still here!

Work and a busy schedule has meant I haven't had a chance to post the previous beads in my Etsy shop yet.  I've got another batch sitting in the kiln ready to be photographed, I just need some free and quiet time!!

The Marianne van Silfhout Gallery at St. Lawrence College in Brockville has an upcoming Art Show, the date for submissions is July 29th.  I have a few ideas floating round in my head and have also decided it's high time I finished my Warring States necklace as that would be worth submitting.  This isn't the best picture of it, but all I can find at the minute.
Warring States Lampwork Beads

1 comment:

  1. Particularly today, I was thinking of those beads and admiring how precisely you are making and placing those dots.

    Well done !!

    ReplyDelete