Monday 2 July 2007



I have a HUGE pile of beads waiting to be annealed, I hope to get them done this week.  It's hard to bite the bullet and tell myself 'do it!', because I keep wanting to add more beads to the pile!!  These are spacers I made last week to help me put some bigger beads together in necklaces.



A couple of pairs of earrings, putting jewellery together does not come as easy as making the beads!




These are made with Kumihimo weaving, it's done using a circular board with a hole through the middle and many notches around the outside.  I'm thinking of hanging pendants from these.



Definitely still dot-addicted, infact I feel a torching session coming on as I write this :o)



More dots, dots, dots - the green one in the middle is actually very pretty, the picture doesn't do it justice.  It sparkles and looks almost like it has facets, I'll try some more of those in different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment