Tuesday 31 July 2007


Spot the gooseberry!  I had an idea to make some fruity beads and would like to make more and possibly etch them and put together in a bracelet. The one with white and blue flowers is using millefiore.  
The little lady is another idea I'd like to persue maybe as Goddess beads.
the two purpley beads are using opal lavender (I think!), Gelly's Sty pink, and intense black.  The black webs with the pink but not the lavender.

The Carleton Place Bridge St. Bazaar is this coming Saturday so I've been busy getting necklaces and earrings together for it.  I just had an order of Swarovski crystals arrive and I plan on using them in a few things too.

I stopped by David Paterson's today and am delighted as two or three of my beads have sold!

2 comments:

  1. Deronda designs31 July 2007 at 11:30

    I don't know what a gooseberry is, but I'm guessing it's the green stripey one. I love the reactions you get with intense black, and I can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you guessed it Deronda! Thanks for stopping by :o)

    ReplyDelete