Friday 7 December 2007

The D.T's

It stands for deprived torchtime -- it's been over a week since I made a bead and I'm starting to get withdrawal. In desperation today I bought some small propane tanks hoping I can use them over the weekend. I figure they'll be warm when I take them into the sunporch, so maybe I'll get half an hour out of one before it craps out on me if I'm lucky.

I'm so relieved, my first Etsy sale to Maggie of Bead Towne has arrived, we were both convinced it had got lost in the mail somewhere! I've sold a few beads lately, Paula from WC bought a Goddess and so did Nathaly, Nath chose one that she's going to wear at her wedding on Dec 22nd. Many congratulations on your wedding Nath - I'm thrilled you'll be wearing my bead! I've also sold some to a work-mate, so all in all I'm not doing badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment