Friday 21 December 2007

I think I found a tiny bit of it!

My Christmas spirit that is! I had been looking long and hard and couldn't find it anywhere. I started to think that Raffi had eaten it, but finally I think I found just a little bit of it shining away in the corner - this post is to celebrate that!

ratcard-web.jpg

Twas Christmas Eve in Merrickville
And nothing was quiet,
nothing was still...
Except little Otis taking a nap
while Ollie crept up to give him a tap.
Eddie peeked out of his warm wooden house,
Pinky one finished off a pretty snow-mouse.
Finn and Fearghal were busy trimming the tree,
and Furby ate cookies. . one. . two. . three. .
Lilly and Pinky two untangled the lights,
and Little Stuart looked down from a very great height!
Naughty Rupert was stealing candy canes for his haul.
And they All sang Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment