Sunday 13 January 2008

New Bead Store in Kemptville!

There's a new bead store open in Kemptville.



Well, not just a bead store because they are offering classes and get-togethers as well. Their website is here and they have upcoming classes in different jewellery techniques, silver clay and pottery! I went for a visit yesterday with my friend Jane and was quite excited to see that they carry silver findings, chains, bulk chain, beading threads, and all manner of beads - with prices suitable for someone starting out on a limited budget to higher valued items for those wanting to make quality jewellery. We timed our visit just right and met Jeannette the owner who was thrilled to see that I make glass beads. I have to go back next week to take some over for her to get a better look at. My beads may be for sale there in the near future!

1 comment: