Wednesday 20 February 2008

Moo Moo Raku

I liked Jen's cow bead so much I had to give them a try myself, they are fun to make!

Here are Daisy and Ermintrude, Eustace now has two lovely ladies to keep him company, I just wish they would learn some manners and get their tongues out of their noses!

p2194428.jpg

Then I did what I told myself I wouldn't do, I tried Raku ...again... why? I have no idea, I couldn't tell you if I wanted to.

This bead is called Raku Tears, it should be called Louise's Tears and you will understand why when you see that THIS is all the colour I can coax from this glass that should be bursting with blues, violets and oranges.

p2204656.jpg

1 comment:

  1. What beauteous bovines these! I should bring you a little bit of my super raku frit next time we meet up so you can see if it is your torch or the raku - I had huge problems with one batch but never the other. In any case you will soon have a lovely big torch which may help you get more colours. (I only wish I could get my dots to work like yours, even if the raku didn't turn out...)

    ReplyDelete