Thursday 22 August 2013

Do you want to follow butterflies?

I followed mine and found a wealth of wonderful things that I didn't know I had.

[caption id="attachment_498" align="alignnone" width="400"]Follow the butterflies with Jani franck Follow the Butterflies with Jani Franck[/caption]

This journey took me to places I wasn't expecting.

I thought I might get some tips on how to be more creative - I did :)

But it took me to a much deeper place as well, into myself, where I learned big lessons that I wasn't expecting.  Things I never even realised could help me in huge ways.

Every single one of us is Creative.
DSC_0075

Whether you believe it or not you are.

If you would like to be more Creative do consider taking this journey with Jani.  Follow some butterflies and see what magical things pop into your life as you take the journey.

Jani has a new session beginning on September 22 - you can take this adventure from your armchair if you like - no mountaineering equipment required.

Treat  yourself -- go on -- you know you deserve it!

Click here to view more details

 

No comments:

Post a Comment