Friday 9 August 2013

Up and running Fireseed and The Blue Sky Caravan

I'm excited and feeling ever closer to getting my website and blog running the way I would really like.

http://www.Fireseed.ca

Welcome to my caravan of creativity and dreams

The first week of Jani Franck's 'Blooming Creative' course (how to have a creative business) has really got me stretching myself.

We have been setting intentions and doing a lot of planning and thinking about how to start putting ideas into action.

There is a wide range of talent in our group, from performing artists, to visual artists, and many things in between.  The climate is one of sharing and collaboration, everyone supporting and listening to what others have to say.  This all goes to create a sense of 'I CAN!' and so it is I have been working on my website. Yay!

I've managed to sharpen the focus of the site so that it now has two clear topics - Fireseed, my glass beads & art, and my new baby - the Blue Sky Caravan which you will be hearing more about if you follow this blog.

I'm still reworking the text in the slideshow on the site, but feeling that at last I have a cohesive idea with clear purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment