Thursday 29 August 2013

Nature is wiser by far.

I am constantly amazed by nature.  How the smaller things get the more wondrous they appear.

Yesterday was a misty damp morning, lots of morning glories were in bloom but what caught my eye were the tiny spiderwebs wafting in the gentle breeze.

morning glories and spiderwebs

What miracles occur while we sleep?

spiderweb2

Who danced a thousand steps and more, floating through the air?  Covering great distances with silk and bravery.

morning glory flower

This is the first year I've grown morning glories.
Oh nature you are wiser than wisest human could ever be, more an artist than we could imagine ourselves in our wildest dreams.

morning glory closeup

 

The smaller things get, the more their magnificence.

Dew was everywhere in the garden, for a moment I thought the roses had gone over and that their flowers were drying.

Until I looked closer -

rose with dewdrops

 

Have we ever accomplished anything so remarkable?

dewdrops on a rose

 

I think not.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Keep it coming Louise. I like what you say and the way that you say it. I am guessing,and reading between the lines, that it takes some courage to make these posts because they sound tender and true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Lynne -- I seem to go through spurts with them and am finding that the ones I like best are the ones that have been the easiest, most free flowing to write. Now if only I could stay in that little stream of creativity!

    ReplyDelete