Wednesday 2 October 2013

New beads heading to Glastonbury!

If you are in the UK and anywhere near Glastonbury, or planning a visit I've just mailed off a package of new beads to the Glastonbury Goddess Temple Gift Shop and estimate they will be there in a couple of weeks.  Here are the beads that are heading that way.

If it seems I've been quiet I've been busy with my day job and taking some courses.  I keep hoping things are going to slow down a bit ... soon! ...soon! I've also just sent a package of Goddesses off to Australia to The Goddess Grove - it's all rather exciting and now I need to catch my breath and get some made for my Etsy shop!

I have some of my brand new Avalon design almost ready to list so keep your eyes open, they should be available in the coming week ;)
1

2 - 70 GBP

5 - 50 GPP

 

7 - 50 gbp

 

14 - 60 gbp

17 - 50 gbp

18 - 70 gbp

22 - 60 gbp

23 - 50 gbp

 

24 - 50 gbp

12 - 60 gbp

9 - 50 gbp

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment