Thursday 22 November 2007

Done!

I finally figured out the problem myself and got Wordpress installed on the server, then, as if by some warped twist of fate all our sites went down and I had to get in touch with tech support again....  Finally by that evening things were up and running.  It's not quite as easy as they make out, well, the installation is, but figuring out the rest isn't - I spent ages deciding on a template and then changing the graphics in it to match my site only to find out when I went to add widgets that... "computer says.. noooo".  I now have a theme installed, and I just might be able to get a shopping cart working, I've also got a gallery in there, but can't figure out how it actually shows up on a page.

If anyone is desperate enough to see what a mess I'm making you can look here http://www.louiseingram.ca/blog  that should be the link.  It's pretty much a mess at the minute, but I haven't tired of tinkering yet so I'll continue to see if I can get it to work.

No new beads, too cold and I have some dreaded throat bug and feel 'blaaaah'

No comments:

Post a Comment