Wednesday 21 November 2007

Still waiting…

Wednesday and I'm still waiting for a reply to the support issue...

I did get out into the sunporch to make some beads, despite the snow that appeared overnight.  The temps about zero out there so it wasn't horrible.  Evelyn inspired me with her beads that over 2" (see ShebaMakeda in my blogroll), she's been working hard and hers are beautiful.  I felt quite proud - I managed one that was just a squeak under 2", but don't like the patterns/colour so I now have a mission to get and make more and make them longer!  I did remake a bead that I had given my daughter Jess for Christmas last year, I made it a little longer than the one she has, and used a deep vetrofond red instead of brown.  It's a stripey dot bead and I like it.  I'll post pictures when I've taken them.

No comments:

Post a Comment