Saturday 30 August 2008

Flippertygibbit

That must be what I am, because I can't stay focussed.  I want to work on about 50 different things for the bead show in November and common sense is telling me to nail it down to four or five and then I come up with a whole other new idea....

Meet The Batchelor

Name: Alvin
Age: Perfect
Favourite Food: Mum's chicken soup
Favourite Pastime:- Tweaking knobs
Wants to: Bungy Jump
Looking for: A Nice Girl!

[caption id="attachment_487" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="The Batchelor - Alvin"]The Batchelor - Alvin[/caption]

Actually it's not a totally new idea, when I first started lampworking I was making faces, looking back, I'm pleased with my progress!

[caption id="attachment_489" align="alignnone" width="209" caption="Polly Wog - early face bead"]Polly Wog - early face bead[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_488" align="alignnone" width="150" caption="Bad Hair Day - early face bead"]Bad Hair Day - early face bead[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. you should be pleased with your progress!! It has been amazing.

    I love Alvin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at the nose......

    You know what, Louise? Just go for it. It seems to be your calling (or one of your callings anyway).

    ReplyDelete