Thursday 20 June 2013

Exciting New Location for My Beads

Image

I am thrilled, excited and delighted to share that my Goddess beads are going to be available for purchase at the Glastonbury Goddess Temple Gift Shop in yes, you guessed it, Glastonbury, England!

Not only is this part of England near and very dear to my heart, but I have also recently been doing a lot of dreaming about it.  When sleep is elusive at night I take myself to the top of the Tor (in my mind) and breath in the beauty of the landscape below and the mystery of the space.

Imagine my surprise and delight then, when an email came out of the blue enquiring if I would be willing to put some of my beads in the Goddess Temple Gift Shop!  Oh MY!

My first selection of beads are on their way there as I write.

Image

If you happen to be in the area and would like to visit the Goddess Temple, here they are, you'll find them at - The Courtyard, 2-4 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset.

I can't help feeling like this is one mossy stepping stone full of magic and wonder on my journey of delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment