Friday 28 June 2013

First Impressions - The Amazing Biz & Life Academy

This is my first proper post about Leonie Dawson's Amazing Biz & Life Academy - The World's Premier Training and Mastermind Resource For Women Creating Amazing Lives and Businesses!  Whew!  That was quite a mouthful!

Before I start with the Academy let me say a little about Leonie, she honestly and truly puts her heart and soul into everything she does.  When I first saw one of her videos I thought she was a little too (to use an expression of hers) WOO WOO.  Out there and flaky.  How wrong I was!  Leonie is a beautiful soul, exhuberant and generously sharing the information she has learned and grown by.  Leonie is a powerhouse of ideas and 'rides wild donkeys' to get them done.



What inspired me to join?  I had heard good things about Leonie's Business Goddess course and was thinking I might benefit from it.

 A little research brought me to her Academy.  The Business Goddess course costs $79, for $199 you can join the Academy for a year and access all of her courses and benefit from a large community of 'masterminds'.  

Let me say that we live on a very modest income and for me $199 is serious money.  I had to think long and hard about spending that much.  I was worried that this was going to be another of those things that promises big and leaves you feeling deflated and ripped off.  However, I had only heard good things about Leonie and it seemed like an awfully good deal since she has a wealth of other courses and information on subjects such as making money, being more creative, being the best you, planning the coming year so that dreams come true - the list goes on.  There are meditations to download, kits and workbooks - just oodles of goodness. 

[caption id="attachment_250" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Leonie Dawson Leonie Dawson[/caption]

As well as all of her material there are forums full of all kinds of women from all walks of life.  The possibilities of making new friends and networking seem limitless.

I am immediately struck by the atmosphere of this place she has created.  It is full of good energy, total respect for everyone who partakes, and is leaving me with the feeling that I can achieve anything I want to in life.

Leonie's courses are all available for immediate download so that you can pick what you want and work through them at your own pace.  If you need more support or work better in groups there are ongoing sign ups for each course.  I've signed up for the Creative Goddess Course which starts in August and will take the Business Goddess Course in October.  I think its well worth the wait to be able to complete it with help and encouragement from a group.

In the meantime I have downloaded the year planner for 2013, even though we are half way through the year this is still full of all kinds of ideas and suggestions to help you reach your dreams.  This is all done in an extremely creative and uplifting, empowering way.

Meditations are next on my list to try out.

Whew!!!  I think I have already received way more than $199 in value!

Are you stuck in a job that does not fulfill you?  Do you have incredible ideas but just don't know how to turn them into a business?  Do you want more confidence?  A more soul centred life?

If any of this is resonating with you, or you'd like to learn more just click the link below and you'll be taken to a page with more info about the Academy - I did sign up as an affiliate because I am so impressed with what Leonie Dawson has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment