Saturday 22 March 2008

New beads to share!

Finally I have a few new beads to share.  I'm trying to put some small sets together to sell.

I tried a tutorial for 'Dragon Scale Beads' from Amber/Naos on the lampworking boards.  Her beads are so beautiful.  I was quite pleased with my first attempts and am fighting with myself on whether to etch them or not.  The purple is moretti EDP, and it's such a gorgeous colour!!!  I haven't really used it before, but I'm getting purples, pinks and oranges in these beads - like a lovely sunrise!

p3228429.jpg

p3228432.jpg

Sorry for the bits on the single bead, I guess it's dust from the rice.

Also more in the unboroboro series, though these are not as 'airy' as the earlier ones.  I had some Vetro amber that I used and it produces a more solid colour than the straw yellow.  I still like them.

p3228437.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment