Monday 24 March 2008

Technical Issues

I'm working on some technical problems. My site went down yesterday and it seems to be a wordpress cache problem, my poor brain cells are just not quite sharp enough today to tackle it. I've disabled the cache plugin, and from what I can see everything is working ok, if you find something that isn't can you please let me know.

There's a newer version of wordpress available and perhaps upgrading would fix everything, but perhaps it would just get me deeper into trouble! Sometimes I almost enjoy a challenge like this but sometimes my brain just fogs over and doesn't know what to do about it and today is one of those days. I need a bumper sticker for my screen ....'I'd rather be making beads!'

***I've upgraded the wordpress software, but still have a problem, I'm getting an error message and have had to disable the shop.  For the moment I'm leaving the page there while I try to see if I can find some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment