Friday 28 March 2008

Are you your Avatar?

A lot of folks on Lampwork Etc. forum are making avatars using a website called blessthischick.com - it's a fun way to waste half an hour and end up with a cute looking graphic!

Here's mine - it's hard to tell because the flag is in the way, but have a mouse/rat suit on!

blessthischick-130x145.jpg

And here are a whole lot of really talented artists! Most of them have websites, blogs or are Etsy sellers - click on their links, you won't be disappointed ;o)

Here's Jane

blessthischick-130x1451.jpg

I just KNEW she would be a hippy chick!

val.jpg

Valentina's looking very cool and LOOK! She's number one!! :o) Valentina Creations

maggie.jpg

Isn't Maggie pretty! She looks like a real Lady! Maggie's site is Bead Towne

maxine.jpeg

Maxine wants a real life sparkle wand ;o) - here's her Etsy

trish.jpg

Trish, I'd like to know how you found a lampwork tool for your avatar, at least that's what it looks like to me! You can visit Trish's site here

Everyone is joining in! This is fun!

Here's Paula, complete with her beads and knitting ready to be felted - and Paula's Etsy

paula.jpg

Samma - I love the hair! I'm thinking of changing mine, maybe I should choose this style ;o) - Samma's Blog

samma.jpg

Sueze - I hope that's glass you've been shopping for :o) -Sueze's Etsy

104810-sueze.jpg

Sweet Mallory! And here's Mallory's Blog

sweetmallory.jpg

Diane likes pea green but she didn't use any in her avatar ;o)

ddbeader.jpg

Gladys, hehe, I didn't know which one was most like you so I chose the wild and crazy one to put here! I'm glad I'm stealing avatars, I get to peek at everyone's site - you have some beautiful jewelry on yours! Gladys' Site

44165-1_-_wildthing.jpg

Here is Joy's alter ego! And Joy's Etsy!

joy.JPG

Diana is a cowgirl at heart. Here's her website.

diana.jpg

Tammie looks like this in the morning ;o) - I wish I did too!

tammie.jpg

Sabrina's blog is here - check it out - she and her husband sound dangerous!

sabrina.jpg

Sheila's happy she's got a new leopard purse!

medusa.jpg

Here's Susan, if you are looking for some very pretty fused glass check out her Etsy

susan.jpg

Looks like Deborah is another hippy chick!Her Etsy is here

deb.jpg

Ananda!  I wonder what the 'R' stands for?

ananda.jpg
If you make one and send it to me I'll try and add it to this post ;o) And if you've got a website or blog I'll link to it too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Louise, you are fast, haha. I am already up there.
    Oh we look so good !!

    You are so much fun and you know, we all are Number 1 !! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Valentina, number one is what we all must think we are!!! Very Important.
    = 08

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! How can we possibly be dangerous when my avatar is so darn cute?! ;) :D

    ReplyDelete