Saturday 13 September 2008

Monkees are everywhere!

Everywhere I go I'm finding monkees,



[caption id="attachment_453" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="one of many monkees"]one of many monkees
[/caption]


I was trying to find a way to put an image in my email signatures on Google, where do I end up?  Greasemonkey - it's an add on for Firefox that lets you install new features.  Now I have this little guy sitting in the corner of my browser, well he's cuter than this guy actually.

So - mailchimp, grease monkey -- what next?  Driving in the car I hear a story of a monkey that escaped from a wildlife place not too far from here, I arrive at my friend's house and her sock monkey is eyeing me from the chair and when she shows me her knitting magazine I turn to a page that has not one but two monkeys on it.  I tell you they are popping up all over the place!  I was looking through Halloween listings on Etsy and found this, which didn't seem particularly Halloweenish, but it's so cute it left me wanting a new hat for the winter ;o)


Yep, monkees are everywhere it seems...

2 comments:

  1. haha....they are hunting you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "trying to find a way to put an image in my email signatures"
    it's simpler to add an image or self designed email signature with WiseStamp firefox extension:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8206
    Now you can have your monkey in you sig
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete