Monday 22 September 2008

Ugly Ducklings No More!

Yesterday I went to visit Meghann of Little Studio near Merrickville. Armed with bags of my 'ugly' beads, I was hoping that she might want just a few of them to use in her key chains.

To my delight she took a bunch of them! AND better still, in return is making me some earring wires which I'm pretty darned excited about!

Imagine my surprise when I checked my email this morning and found this beautiful bracelet sitting in my inbox - my ugly ducklings have become Swans! Thank you Meghann! I didn't think it was possible ;o)

[caption id="attachment_566" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Isn't  this beautiful!"]Isn't it beautiful!![/caption]

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful! You make gorgeous beads - if those are ugly ducklings, you must turn out peacocks regularly!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my mosaic post, Louise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this shows, there is just no "ugly".

    Very pretty.

    Well done to both of you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! Your 'ugly' beads are always welcome to find a home here! Wait 'till you see what's next! And thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see any ugly ducklings anywhere, this bracelet is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete