Wednesday 24 September 2008

Postcards for The Ottawa Bead and Jewellery Show

I volunteered David to put together some postcards for the Ottawa Bead and Jewellery Show, we are all delighted with them so I'm going to show them off here. He did a wonderful job of getting everyone's beads fitted in, and I am speechless at the quality of work that's going to be at the show!

Nortel Mfg have  very kindly said they will send some out with their orders and they are also going to be distributed at shows here in Ottawa and in Toronto.  As well they will be available for customers at local bead stores.

For some reason Internet Explorer has decided not to show some of these images - I've no idea why, I uploaded the same as all my other images and they are showing fine in my Firefox browser, so my apologies if you are getting that nasty red X !







[caption id="attachment_592" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="Ottawa Bead and Jewellery Show - card four"]Ottawa Bead and Jewellery Show - card four[/caption]

Ottawa Bead and Jewellery Show back of card

2 comments:

  1. Louise, Those postcards are beautiful. The only thing wrong with them is I am on the Oregon Coast and the bead show is not!!! Wow, I am drooling on my keyboard. Not such a good thing with a laptop. I love your monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only see the last two. But I got them somewhere else and soon in my hands :-)

    Great job. Bravo ! Thanks so much to David and Louise.
    I love the post cards !!

    ReplyDelete