Wednesday 17 September 2008

Women in Glass Edition of The Flow

The deadline is fast approaching for the 'Women in Glass' edition of The Flow Magazine. I've just sent off some submissions for their gallery, one of which is these little guys -

[caption id="attachment_563" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="No Peeking!!"]No Peeking!![/caption]

I like the way they turned out, the middle one makes me laugh, he's got such an innocent look on his face while the outer two are obviously full of mischief!

I believe the submission deadline is Sept 20th, - if you want to send something to them the link with all the info is HERE

4 comments:

  1. made me laugh right out loud these little fellows did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny idea and great work to submit !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Louise, for letting me know about this and encouraging me. I got acepted and will be in the next Women in Glass edition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Valentina, I'm excited that you are in!

    ReplyDelete