Tuesday 23 September 2008

Things are happening

I'm feeling excited, it seems like a lot of positive things are happening at the minute.  My thoughts are exploding in my brain!!  Oh wait, that doesn't sound positive does it?  Well it is, or it will be once they all get lined up and settled down.

So what is all the excitement about?

  1. I just heard that my submission for the Women in Glass edition of The Flow magazine has been accepted!

  2. The deadline for Artistry In Glass' next competition is almost upon us! I sent some pictures off for that this morning.

  3. I am in a treasury on Etsy! Thank you PrettyCheap!

    [caption id="attachment_576" align="alignnone" width="425" caption="Etsy Treasury"]Etsy Treasury[/caption]

  4. I'm so happy to have found Meghann as we've got lots of ideas for future projects including fundraising for local animal charities.  Our first joint endeavor will be a donation to the Rideau Valley Wildlife Sanctuary who are going to be having an auction.  We are thinking about creating a two piece set - a bracelet and brooch, so I need to get the torch fired up for this!

  5. The First Annual Ottawa Glass Bead Artist's Show in November is something I am so proud to be a part of.  If you click the link you will be amazed at the talented bead makers who are going to be taking part in this event!  If you can make it to Ottawa on November 15th - don't miss this event!

  6. My online Wet Canvas friends have set up a Google group to explore ways in which we can promote our work and I'm finding it very helpful.  Online selling is a very competitive thing, but there are lots of tricks and tools to help you get your name and your beads - or other product out there for people to see.  One of our members Maxine just made a $100 sale on Etsy!  Congratulations Maxine!

1 comment:

  1. You're totally welcome fireseed! And a fun blog to read here!
    That ghoul is fiendishly cute and priced like something I would do ;-)

    He is the funniest of the set I saw in your shop.

    ReplyDelete