Friday 24 October 2008

Five more Monkees heading for Hollywood!

How exciting for them, and just in time as it's very cold and frosty outside my window this morning!
Here's a couple of them, just so you can see their smiling faces.

[caption id="attachment_819" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="Hooray! I'm heading South! SOLD"]Hooray!  I'm heading South!  SOLD[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_820" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="I want to be a STAR! SOLD"]I want to be a STAR!  SOLD[/caption]

Meanwhile, other crazy monkee ideas are hatching . . .

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! See, I told you you'd be famous!
    I'm so very happy for you - and I really did like the eyes. I can't believe the detail in something so small!
    Wishing you continued success.....

    ReplyDelete