Wednesday 1 October 2008

Now it's time for bead pictures!

I think it's time to brighten this place up with some bead pictures!
I've just created a signature stamp in Photoshop so that I can quickly add my signature to my images. This is another way to help people remember you and associate you with your art.  It's fun because I can change the colour of it depending on the photo.

[caption id="attachment_674" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="Beads with waves"]Beads with waves[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_673" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil"]See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_672" align="alignnone" width="450" caption="Mass Monkees"]Mass Monkees[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. Louise, you are having so much fun.

    My favorite monkey is the one on the right corner, third row, third picture. The peeking one.

    Beautiful beads. Don´t know what new to say ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe - I like the little chubby guy above him too, he's got a bit of a double chin! Yes, I am having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooo those waves are just lovely.

    of course the monkeys are great too!!

    ReplyDelete