Monday 20 October 2008

How hard is it for you to wait for your kiln to cool?

It's torture! That's what it is! Pure torture!
I had a revelation as I was lying in bed early yesterday morning, and I got to try it out at the torch yesterday. I surprised myself and created some things that I'm pretty excited about. So excited in fact that I had to go put them in the kiln at 5:30 this morning, I just couldn't wait! So there they sit, doing their thing and I'm so anxious for the whole thing to be over and done with so I can take them out and show the world! Well, maybe not the world but a few loyal glass buddies anyway!

WooHOOO - it's going to be FUN!! I promise!!!

On another happy note -
[caption id="attachment_806" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="SOLD!"]SOLD![/caption]

Could it be my new 'regime' is starting to work, and perhaps I am raising my profile a bit!

3 comments:

  1. regime and that you make really nice beads too. That is why they will sell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...he looks like a real cartoon character.

    I also just saw the dog you made. WOW....crazy good.

    ReplyDelete