Monday 13 October 2008

What are YOU envious about?

There's a new topic on the Flaming Hot Blog and it's asking what or who we are envious of and who is envious of us.

This got me thinking, I don't know if anyone is envious of me or what they would be envious of, it's funny, it's very easy to be envious of someone else, but very hard to imagine someone being envious of me.

Who am I envious of?  Apart from specific beadmaker's who've mastered techniques that I haven't, I guess I'm envious of anyone who's got a real studio set-up.  Of anyone who doesn't have to worry about freezing cold temperatures in the winter when having a window and door open and fan going for ventilation just doesn't work!

If I'm honest I'm also envious of Artists who don't need to have another job to support themselves and their family.  That seems selfish though, as I know when I look at my life I am so fortunate to have what I do, and to have the family and friends I do around me who are so supportive of all my glass endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment