Saturday 1 November 2008

A BIG list of things to make

The Ottawa Glass Bead Artists show is now LESS than two weeks away.  I have a HUGE list of things I need to achieve, I don't know why I put things off.  Display?  Yeah... I'll get to it....  Now I really do have to get to it.  It's funny sometimes I work best under a deadline, some of my more creative ideas come to me at the last minute, which is not always a good thing because I seldom have what I need on hand to pull them off!

Ottawa Glass Bead Artists Show

Sooo, I have to get with the display, I have some ideas, unfortunately they involve sawing wood which I neither have the tools or the expertise for, but I'll work on that.

Aside from a display I need to make more beads.  Monkees in Space are getting lots of wonderful comments, as are my regular Monkees so I want to try and get a bit of stock up there.  I have an idea for making cake testers too, which I think will be a popular gift item (unfortunately these involve sawing too!).  Oh, lets just go with the list -

  1. Space Monkees

  2. Monkees

  3. Beads for Meghann to turn into a collaborative piece

  4. Matching pairs for earrings

  5. Cake testers

  6. Display

  7. A combination technique bead to show Marcy for her blog.

  8. Other things for show - postcards - price tags - etc.


I think that will keep me busy today!

Oh and one more, but it might have to wait, I want to try a copy of a sugar skull bead - again Marcy posted an image on her blog and I'd love to try a copy of this skull!

2 comments:

  1. Big list...What tools do you need? I have some....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your fun monkeys, even the hilarious pickle monkey!!! Tag you are it, check out my blog for more information.

    ReplyDelete