Monday 24 November 2008

WC Calendar is DONE!

I volunteered myself for a project this year - creating a calendar for the Glass Arts section of Wet Canvas - an online community of Artist's of all medias.

[caption id="attachment_986" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="WC calendar cover"][/caption]

I hang out in the Glass Arts area a LOT, so it seemed like a natural thing to do.  I had good ideas and great input.

[caption id="attachment_987" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="WC calendar - down by the sea"][/caption]

I had a schedule planned of when I'd call for pictures and when I'd have certain months finished by.  Well, of course what is it that they always say 'the best laid plans...'

[caption id="attachment_988" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="WC calendar - celebrating Beads of Courage"][/caption]

Finally, finally, I have it finished.  It's uploaded to Cafepress and hopefully will print alright for everyone who orders it.  It's a nervous thing!! I just hope I have everything right and that it prints as it should and that people are happy with what they get.

[caption id="attachment_989" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="WC calendar - Black Tie and White Hat!"][/caption]

If you click on the images you should get to the larger versions of them.  All I can say is there is an awful lot of talent in our glassy section of the forums, and this calendar showcases just the tip of it!

The calendar is available at Cafepress - here's the link - no-one is making any money from the sales except Cafepress so don't feel obliged to purchase one, but if you are interested in seeing the other months, they are all up there!  ---I hope they are!!  Or I am in real trouble!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these look beautiful, You did a great job :)
    Very professional and glossy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Meghann! I'll be all nerves until I see it printed!

    ReplyDelete