Thursday 27 November 2008

Two items in my Artfire shop!

Yesterday I worked at getting my Artfire shop up and running. At the moment I have just two items there, but am planning on adding more today. I have to say, I do like the fact that when you add a listing all the information is on one page. Listing on Etsy involves several pages of info and often I'll have to skip back and forth between them as I remember something I'd like to add. Seeing everything on one page made the process much more streamlined.

Here's who's up there!
Baker Bill - Cake Tester Extraordinaire - (sounds better than Chef on a stick right?!)
Baker Bill cake tester
Isn't he a happy looking fellah!

And a Monkee on a stick the Primary Primate Tester!

Monkee chef cake tester

Up next I have a Kitchen Cat who always loves to make things from 'Scratch' - this one will be going on Artfire today (that's the plan at least!)

kitchen cat cake tester

I was happy with the way this cat turned out.  My first one had no ears, because I figured they were inside the hat.  Well, it looked a little odd, a cat with no ears, so I like this design MUCH better.  She promises she will NOT lick the cake batter!

As Artfire are still in beta at the moment this is the link for my shop front

2 comments:

  1. I love your stuff! I will look for you on AF & add you to my favorites & give you some love!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amy! I tweeted about your Art Fire ;o)

    ReplyDelete