Sunday 4 January 2009

Start the week with a Treasury!

How do you feel on a Monday morning? I know it's my least favourite time and day of the week, so I was thrilled to see that I've been included in an Etsy Treasury that my friend Meghann managed to snag!

It's the second one in quite a short space of time - I'm not sure what she's doing, but it's working!  Thank you so much for including my Once In A Blue Moon bead Meghann!

Here's the treasury, you can click through to see more details, it is full of artists and crafters from the Capital Crafters Etsy team and Etsy For Animals.

[caption id="attachment_1292" align="alignnone" width="425" caption="Meghann's Monday Morning Treasury!"]Meghann's Monday Morning Treasury![/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Hee! I'm glad you like it! Of course, there are quite a few comments on how much everyone loves the beautiful focal bead you made (of course!!). I'm trying to get one when they come due every two days - I figure it'll be a good way to advertise people, and give me incentive to get my butt into my workroom and create!

    ReplyDelete