Friday 16 January 2009

Blogging and Sharing

Today's post is about Mallory!

Mallory, or Fairy Princess Mallory to be correct, is one of our 'newbie group' on the Wet Canvas Forums.  Most of us aren't newbies any more, including Mallory, but we all like it there so much we can't bring ourselves to move on.

Mallory has a blog - For The Love Of Beads, she is very generous and spends as much time writing about other people's beads as she does her own.  Yesterday she very kindly featured me - thank you Mallory!

I enjoy visiting For The Love Of Beads because I never know what I might find.  Some days it is a focus on another bead artist, or it might be pictures of Spike under the covers -



Mallory looses things a lot, (don't we all?) and it's quite humorous to see what she's lost next, or what picture she might be posting to give us all a little inspiration -



But most of all I like to visit Mallory's blog to see what she's been creating herself!  Here are some of her beads and a link to her Etsy, where you'll find all kinds of pretties!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right Paula, I don't remember the first day I stumbled upon the newbie thread but I know I never dreamed I'd get to know so many people who were willing to share and give so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, thank you so much for this wonderful write up. I honestly overslept today, and I'm way behind on things, so this i a real day brightener for me! I'm sending the link to friends and family. Thanks!
    M

    PS: I need to hear about your NEWS FEED that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete