Monday 5 May 2008

A bad way to start the day

Tuesday, sun's up, skies blue, teas hot and steamy what more could I ask for.

809173_my_mug_of_tea.jpg
I check my favourite blogs for updates, YES! Something good and uplifting to read to start the day.

Wait a minute, this isn't good or uplifting. . .

007.JPG

Surely this can't be 007 - primate of my dreams, shackled and hanging upside down over a river of torpid pollution???? Surely that is not DUCT TAPE over his sweet monkee mouth??

AAAK! I read on. . worse still is the torture that follows, both for 007 and I - as we are both left in a state of pure panic not knowing what the outcome of this horrible turn of events will be!!

For a really fun read check out Monkeemaker's blog I 'borrowed' the picture from her and hope she won't mind too much ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I could not believe the trouble that 007 is in today. Poor thing. AND Where is Greg anyway??

    ReplyDelete