Tuesday 6 May 2008

SURPRISE!!!!! pt 2

I was supposed to take pictures of beads yesterday, but I didn't - SURPRISE!! I'm going to blame it on the fact that we are having some house repairs done and my torching area was pulled to pieces... yes.. that' s the reason. I shall blame it all on the Baron of Brockville (our friendly home improvement guy)!

So instead of pictures of stunning glass, glistening with silver, sparkling in the sun, I give you my mum :o)

Just to prove she does look like Lizzy -

mum1.jpg

Ooops! Sorry! That is her Master of Disguise Surprise portrait! Let me try again -

mum2.jpg

There, that's better! Just to prove the likeness, I'll let you know she was attending a garden party when this photo was snapped by some paparazzi.

Sources are telling me that it's possible the entire population of our old neighbourhood may attend the SURPRISE! I'm booking my tickets today and intend on being away for the whole of that weekend!

If none of this makes any sense to you, it's because you haven't read THIS POST

On a happier note, I am extremely relieved to report that 007 has survived to live another day and tell another tale, whew!!

1 comment:

  1. haha...you are so funny Louise !!

    Your mom is a fine Lady :-)

    ReplyDelete