Thursday 8 May 2008

IT's COMING!!!

It's official!!! Yesterday I got an email -

  • Your order is being shipped to you either today or tomorrow. The kiln will be coming via Apex Truck from the supplier, and the concentrator and other supplies were shipped from our store via Apex Truck.


Oh my! Now what am I going to do when it arrives! I'll be in a state of panic for sure, it'll be like starting all over again! I'll probably sit and look at everything for a week before I pluck up courage to actually hook up and turn on!


437618_surprise.jpg


(no, it's not me, but it's all I could come up with on short notice, and I laughed because he does look a little like a slightly older version of daughter #1's goofy boyfriend)
Wouldn't you know it, I have to be out for the best part of today, so I hope they call ahead before they try and deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment