Tuesday 10 June 2008

A collaborative piece

Valentina Miletic has used one of my beads in a whimsical and fun necklace!

mrimportante.jpg

I'm delighted because it is very different from anything I would have thought of doing with this bead - what fun to see how two different artists can create one piece.

Valentina is very talented, you can see her latest jewelery creations here, she's constantly creating and jewelry making is just one of the things she excels at.

mrimportante1.jpg

She's called him Mr. Importante - quite fitting I think!  Thank you Valentina, he's one funky Importante!

1 comment:

  1. WOW !!!! I must say, it is awesome to see me in your Blog.
    Thank you for acknowledging my work.

    You know what? I always wanted to make something with you together......or more ;-)

    You have an incredible way of expressing yourself, by the way.

    Oh yes, Mr. Importante is quite important in many ways.

    ReplyDelete