Sunday 22 June 2008

What a difference the LIGHT makes!

It's come to my attention that certain people have found the following pictures a little.. shall I say titillating, which leads me to wonder exactly what kind of lives they lead!! I have learned my lesson and would like to assure everyone that in future I will be more careful about the placement of the beads in my photos!!

devilgrin.jpg

I've been making some beads that I really like! I wanted to share them here, so took pictures this morning. I'm not very happy with the pictures, it's a dull day out and I didn't want to use the flash, the colours are not the greatest and I will be re-photographing them.

Here goes....




Irish Moss
Irish Moss

This set is a gorgeous dark green mossy colour, with variations running through it. I love it! Too bad it looks black in this picture. I used Triton for the tear drop shapes at the top of these beads - again, you can't see it in this picture but the Triton is reduced to a pretty mirrored finish.

Sea Storm

Sea Storm

Same style of bead except the ivory looks more like raging waves which led me to add a moon to the sky.

Rainbow Winds

Rainbow Fields - you can see the reduced Triton a little better in this bead. I used Reichenbach 104 Raku to get the rainbow of colours.

Focal beads with Triton

Here's the rest of the group, some I like better than others but thinking of making spacers to go with these as well ;)

I have some Boro hollows to photograph too, I hope the light is better later.

My computer or keyboard is doing something weird, it's making typing difficult, here's what it looks like if I don't orrect what it keeps doing, it's skipping letters and I have to keep going back to type in he letters it's skipped. I's pretty annoying and I end up with a buch f letters that were skipped all jined together at my cursor!! oonttc

Going to check and seeif it's some kind of virus, I'v got scanners running so I should be sfe but you never know these days. ae

3 comments:

  1. WOW, these beads are GREAT focals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this green colour in particular.

    All the beads have really interesting pattern and colours. And the moon is terrific.

    ReplyDelete