Tuesday 10 June 2008

Dandelion Festival Pictures!

Here are a few pictures of my demo at The Bead Store in Kemptville at the weekend. My trusty helper is Jane, you can see she's very good for a person's self esteem! ... and she doesn't usually wear silly hats like that! (If you see your picture here and you'd rather it wasn't, let me know and I'll remove it ;o) )

imgp0528a.jpg

imgp0531a.jpg

imgp0529a.jpg

imgp0530a.jpg

Thanks to hubby David for taking the pics! And big thanks also to Jane for standing by me, and to Jeannette for inviting me to spend the weekend in her store!

After, we went hog wild!

imgp0532a.jpg

3 comments:

  1. What a nice set up. I am very happy for you.

    And how wonderful, you have a trusty helper. Jane, you are looking good. ;-)

    Thanks for sharing Louise. I could not wait to see some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lots and lots of fun and hot hot hot and humid too!!

    I was sad that you did not get there Valentina so that I could meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, maybe you like to come to one of our glass bead meetings? ;-)

    ReplyDelete