Tuesday 10 June 2008

Do you read blogs?

I know I have several that I like to visit, and it used to be a bit of a chore going to all the different web addresses only to find that they hadn't been updated.  Then I learned about RSS feeds!  This is a way where you can save all the blogs you visit in one place.  You can visit one site ( I use bloglines, but there are others), and see which of the blogs have been updated.  You can read the updates right there on the bloglines site, or you can click through to go to the actual blog page you wish to read.

If you've got a blog - consider adding a 'feed' button to make subscribing easy for visitors, and if you read blogs, take a look at bloglines -it's free and gives you one stop blogging!

A picture?

p6065342a.jpg

I love looking at bits of beads in closeup!  This is one of my organics with silver foil, isn't the silver pretty!

1 comment: