Monday 1 December 2008

Art Fire shop is brimming with cake testers!

I didn't get them all added on Saturday, so this morning I have cleaned and photographed all my latest cake testers and uploaded some of them to my Art Fire shop .  I'm about to send out my first newsletter and wanted to make sure I was well stocked before I did.

Here's the wackiest one so far.  I'd like to try and refine this design a bit, but I thought someone with a wild sense of humour might enjoy it.

crazy cake monster!

Along with this crazy cake, you'll find space monkees, chef monkees, Bill the Baker and little Nobby amongst others.

Who's Nobby? Ahhh well, there's a story....
Little Nobby never did understand why his mother made him keep his hat on all day at school...
Nobby cake tester

1 comment:

  1. I like how the grin goes into the cheek bones.
    And the crazy cake tester wants me to bite into it...looks delicious ;-)

    ReplyDelete