Wednesday 3 December 2008

Beading Times Featured Artist

Beading Times is an online magazine for all things connected to beading.  Each month they feature a different Bead Artist and I'm so honoured to announce that they chose me for December's edition!



Here's a link to the article December's Featured Artist, Carolyn Jankovskis of Beading Times was drawn to my Monkees and also my Faux Boro beads so they are the main focus of the article.

I'm very excited - it's a fantastic way to finish up a year that's been full of growth and firsts for me on my beadmaking journey :o)

4 comments:

  1. The article and interview is GREAT and I love all your featured beads. Wishing you the best for next years journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME article Louise, congratulation!
    And thanks for mentioning me, that was extremely nice of you :)
    I hope this is just the beginning of your well-deserved fame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you so deserve the recognition.....good on you!

    ReplyDelete