Wednesday 17 December 2008

Show and Tell

I am so happy this morning!  Last night I posted one of my little cold monkees on the show and tell over at Lampwork Etc .  It's a little intimidating because so many incredibly talented beadmakers post over there.  The show and tell is a daily showcase of what everyone has been making, if you need inspiration or just want to drool over beautiful glass it's the place to go!

When I checked in this morning I was delighted to see how many people had written lovely comments about my monkee, especially given the number of truly amazing pieces on show!  If you want to check out the thread it's here!

I'd like to take a minute to shine the light on a lampworker friend out in BC too, her name is Sueze and she's been in my thoughts a lot lately, this year has been a difficult one for her.  Sueze has a talent for making delicious organic beads like these -



Aren't they beautiful! You can visit Sueze's Blog or her Etsy to see more of her work.

I really like this little set too!

2 comments:

  1. Louise, great blog! Love your cake testers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise,
    i always love your blog and your darling Monkees. The ones in the hats crack me up.

    Happy holidays,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete