Thursday 4 December 2008

Just when I thought Today couldn't get any better...

It did!!!  I was Secret Santa'd on the Wet Canvas forum!  Oh my,  I am so excited - I have received from my very generous Santa one of Pipyr's tutorials - the one for eye cane!  WoooHOOOO!  I can't wait to try it, there are instructions for using silver glass, regular glass and borosilicate, each eye is lensed so they really pop with all the colours that are inside the iris.

Take a peek right here .  Pipyr is an extremely talented artist, I've been watching her for a couple of years now, her boro 'creatures' are full of wonderful colours and other materials - horse hair and electroformed copper for a start!  But these eyes!!  Oooooooh!  All I can say is thank you very much Santa!

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* those eyes look amazing! I'm happy for you, and I can't wait to see what you come up with - have fun :)

    ReplyDelete