Sunday 21 December 2008

Boxes and Bundles and no Work today

There is a big box that has appeared in our house!  It's not particularly pretty looking (except in my eyes) and it doesn't have a big red bow on top, but that hasn't quelled my excitement - I'll tell more later!!

Today is the day David and I have been married for eight whole years.  We are not very gifty people so I was surprised to find a bundle wrapped and tied with string on the chair as I came to sit at the computer this morning.  It's soft and squishy - I have an idea what it might be, but am somehow relishing the thought that I have an unwrapped gift sitting next to me.  If I sit here too long I might have to open it, but at the minute I am enjoying the memories of that magic of wrapped gifts from years gone by.  Not knowing, but wondering.

David left me another surprise for this morning too!  New wallpaper for Windows!  I'm not sure when this was taken - chances are I was off in the land of dreams just like Raff.  I tell you, this cat sleeps in the strangest positions, but then don't they all!

[caption id="attachment_1208" align="alignnone" width="360" caption="Our little boy sleeping.."]Our little boy sleeping..[/caption]


No work today? I was supposed to have three appointments with one realtor, but he called last night to postpone them until the New Year - woohoo! Christmas has begun!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Holiday banner...very cute!

    Great picture of Raff LOL

    Hope you and David have a good day. : ) Now come on open that present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 8 years! I hope you have another 80 together, full of love and happiness :)
    I love your cat. Period. He is such a handsome character - and he knows it!
    Have a great Christmas vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy day to you and David!!!

    ReplyDelete