Wednesday 17 December 2008

Some new little monkees

I've just added a few items to my Artfire shop - a Space Monkee and two Cold Monkees.
I have tried etching these beads for an experiment and I have to say I do like the way it makes them look. I could almost pinch their little pink monkee cheeks!

[caption id="attachment_1179" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="Glass Space Monkee Bead"]Glass Space Monkee Bead[/caption]


[caption id="attachment_1178" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="One little Cold Monkee!"]One little Cold Monkee![/caption]


[caption id="attachment_1177" align="alignnone" width="400" caption="This little Cold Monkee has a fur trimmed hood!"]This little Cold Monkee has a fur trimmed hood![/caption]

1 comment:

  1. haha....the last one is so funny with the fur. And it really looks like a fur.

    They are so cute. In particular the middle one with the blue hood.

    ReplyDelete